Ceeable/ Dr. Agarwal's Hospital Pilot
Ceeable piloted their Visual Field Analyzer (VFA) system at Dr. Agarwal clinic sites to quickly and accurately screen patients. In addition to rapid screening, the Ceeable test is intended to increase diagnostic and hospital efficiencies by allowing clinicians to quickly access comprehensive test results upon completion of the test.
January 2017- April 2018
Dr. Agarwal’s Hospital, Chennai
- 1,250 tests performed using CVFA to screen and detect eye disease in the target population outside of the hospital setting
- Ceeable test has been compared to the standard of care for macular degeneration patients
- Results from this pilot showed that the CVFA has better capability in identifying AMD compared to the Humphrey Visual Field Analyzer (HVFA).
- Integration of Ceeable tech with HCP’s care delivery services
- Several technical care specialists at Dr. Agarwal’s clinic are now trained on how to use the Ceeable system.
- Pilot demonstrated that the technology can be deployed on a remote basis (USA to India)
Ceeable is now more equipped to enter the global market as this pilot taught them how to manage collaborations and patient testing on a global scale as well as how to improve their product.
The pilot helped identify technical areas for improvement (e.g. tablet system) and clinical areas for improvement (e.g. patient selection criteria).
- The findings from the pilot provided further clinical elucidation between anatomic OCT findings and psychophysical CVFA findings.