Bodhi Health / EyeQ Hospital
December 2016 - July 2017
Bodhi Health Education’s learning management system deployed standardized training solutions for technicians at EyeQ. In this pilot, online training modules were used to standardize the training process, conduct assessments, track performance of individual learners and gain insights on analytics from each center.
Occupational Therapy Assistants from the EyeQ centers across different states of North and West India participated in the pilot. The states included:
1. Delhi NCR
5. Uttar Pradesh
- A total of 24 videos with 170 minutes of content was developed.
- A total of 40 OT technicians/assistants were enrolled to the course.
- Improvement in knowledge gained from use of the course exceeded anticipated target.
- Staff time and financial expenses were significantly saved due to Bodhi’s platform.
- In a qualitative survey of EyeQ participants, respondents reported the following feedback on the technology:
- Ease of understanding : Average rating – 4/5
- Ability to learn on own: Average rating – 4/5
- Benefits of the e-learning program: Average rating – 5/5
- EyeQ plans to scale up the pilot to the remaining OT technicians, based on the pilot learnings. They also plan to develop two similar e-learning modules-one for the Optometrists and the second for the Patient Relation Executives.
- Compliance challenges included the participants busy working schedules, internet connectivity, participants English language skills were not always sufficient to fully understand the coursework,and there were no incentive for participants to do this additional training.
- To encourage the sharing of ideas, all participants recommended that in–person training be offered at regular intervals in addition to online training.
What partners say
"The opportunity to work with potential customers and build credibility among our stakeholders was the best outcome we could expect as a start-up. Also we got connected to other innovators in the cohort and made some amazing friends."
Innovator in: TechEmerge Health India