Vios Medical / Regency Healthcare
February 2017- September 2017
Regency Hospital, in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Vios Medical created the Vios Monitoring System (VMS), allowing automated continuous surveillance of patients’ physiological vital signs in a non-ICU setting. In this pilot, Vios implemented monitoring systems in general medical-surgical wards at Regency Healthcare allowing clinicians to monitor, manage, and provide care to patients remotely.
- 250 patients enrolled in the pilot.
- Regency physicians gave positive feedback on the comfort and accuracy of the Vios system.
- Compared to output of gold standard equipment, physicians found Vios accurate and reliable.
- Vios incorporated verbal feedback from end users on how to improve workflow efficiency.
- The pilot provided valuable insights on how the Vios Monitoring System could be improved, based on feedback from users, including requests for new features.
- Vios identified potential for new use cases, such as ambulatory monitoring, emergency care, and remote consulting.)
- Vios sought to incorporate new product applications in its service offerings to meet variations in local needs.
What partners say
"The TechEmerge program gave both the Host and Innovator a platform to experiment and evaluate new products quickly and at a minimum financial cost. The Host benefited by getting the opportunity to evaluate new technology, workflow improvements, and improve operational efficiency. The Innovator, like Vios, benefited by getting an opportunity to evaluate and get feedback on the product."